Nothing can be more intimidating to the artist as the blank canvas. We are asking anyone interested, to dive into the white void and craft a logo for the Greater Newton Chamber of Commerce that will represent us for decades to come.
For your efforts, we humbly offer $100 cash, as well as the notoriety and publicity that comes from creating something so important for our small organization.
Rules and Requirements:
- Open to anyone 14 or older.
- Students must be enrolled full-time in high school or college.
- Applicants must be a resident or business of New Jersey.
- Applicants under 18 must have parent/guardian consent to submit an entry.
- All submissions must be in by March 30th, 2012.
- By submitting an entry to the GNCC Logo Contest you are waiving all rights, or ownership and/or claims to the creative work submitted.
- Winning entry will be selected by a panel of three judges and announced at the GNCC Quarterly Dinner, April 25th, 2012.
- GNCC reserves the right to not select a winner.
2011 GNCC Logo Contest form