Monday, August 29, 2022
Newton Town Pool
111 Moran Street, Newton NJ 07860
(Rain Date: August 29)
Join us to celebrate 80 years of service to the Newton community, and help us honor the businesses and individuals that make the Newton area a great place to work and live!
Enjoy canapes and soft drinks as we gather to commemorate this anniversary and applaud the 2021 annual award winners!
Tickets must be purchased in advance!
Each year, the Greater Newton Chamber of Commerce honors member and non-member businesses and individuals who have gone above and beyond to assist our community, contribute to economic development, and improve our area during the previous year. These awards are presented at our annual Awards Dinner.
Nominations for the annual awards are accepted from members and the general public in advance of the Awards Dinner. Areas of consideration include beautification, business endeavors, volunteerism, citizenship, and more. Nominations are considered and winners selected by our Board of Directors.
Nominations are now closed. Winners will be announced at our August 29th event. Thank you!
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2021 Annual Awards Winners!
• Beautification Award: Thorlabs
• Business of the Year: Planet Networks
• Chamber Member of the Year: Kimberly Williams, Newton, NJ
• Community Service Award: Newton Volunteer First Aid & Rescue Squad
• Don Meng Volunteer Award: Sandra Diglio, Newton, NJ
• New Business of the Year: The Farmer’s Daughter
• The Newtonian Award: John-Paul Couce, Newton Volunteer First Aid & Rescue Squad
• Ture Lyzell Memorial Award: Wayne McCabe, Sussex County Historical Society – NJ
Thank you all for making the greater Newton area so great!