Each year, the Greater Newton Chamber of Commerce honors member and non-member businesses and individuals who have gone above and beyond to assist our community, contribute to economic development, and improve our area. These awards are presented at our annual Awards Dinner.
Nominations for the annual awards are accepted from members and the general public in advance of the Awards Dinner. Areas of consideration include beautification, business endeavors, volunteerism, citizenship, and more. Nominations are considered and winners selected by our Board of Directors.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS HERE – Nominations are now closed.
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2020 Annual Awards Winners!
• Beautification Award: Midtown Collision
• Business of the Year: Teyma General Contractor LLC
• Chamber Member of the Year: Kimberly Williams, Newton, NJ
• Community Service Award: Jim Hofmann, Newton High School; Mark Maruska, Gravity DesignWorks, Inc.; Alex Cable, Thorlabs
• Don Meng Volunteer Award: Sandra Diglio, Newton, NJ
• New Business of the Year: Studio 89 Spa Newton NJ
• The Newtonian Award: Wayne McCabe, Sussex County Historical Society – NJ
• Ture Lyzell Memorial Award: Mel Dennison, Balance Accounting & Financial Services
Thank you all for making the greater Newton area so great!