Any individual, firm, or corporation of good standing, residing or conducting business in the greater Newton area who or which is interested in the welfare, advancement, and progress of the area may apply for membership. Please Note: The GNCC is not affiliated with any other Chambers of Commerce.
Enrolling in Membership with the GNCC provides the following benefits:
Business Member – $195/year
Business members shall be those members who are active in the programs of the Chamber and who have paid dues according to the by-laws.
- Business Directory listings –
- Web directory: Customize your text, images, logo and links at any time!
- Printed directory: Your business contact details shared with all other active members. Members receive a copy for free!
- Ribbon-cutting event for your business including photo opportunities, coverage by local media and local government support
- Free digital advertising on the GNCC website and social media accounts
- GNCC website ads on request
- A stand-alone e-mail to all GNCC subscribers introducing your business
- Social media support for your news and events
- Free “featured member” listing in one GNCC email newsletter per year
- Additional paid advertising opportunities in our member directory, piggyback mailings, and more
- Networking opportunities to connect to other local businesses and local government
- Meet & Greet events throughout the year
- Annual Awards Dinner Banquet
- Community events (i.e. Fall Festival, Holiday and Memorial Day Parades, Newton Day Festival, Taste of Newton)
- Ad-hoc member events (you can host one in your location for added visibility!)
- Sponsorship opportunities to showcase your business within our community
- Leadership opportunities for you and your staff through Chamber Committees and events
- Charitable giving opportunities through Chamber-supported projects and volunteerism efforts
- Member referral program that benefits you!
- Discounts for goods and services provided by fellow Chamber members (coming soon!)
- Online job posting board (coming soon!)
Associate Business Member – $95/year
A business member of the Chamber with additional or ancillary business interests may apply for associate membership in the name of that business. An associate member will have all the responsibilities and privileges of membership with the exception that such member will not have the right to vote. Please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for associate membership.
Resident Patrons – $75/year
Resident Patrons are individuals of the greater Newton area who do not have a business affiliation, but wish to support the Chamber’s activities. Patrons shall have their names published in our directories (if they choose) and have all the same rights and privileges as Business members, but do not receive promotional / marketing support.